General Information on the EYCA League for 2020-21:
- Ages: 11-18 (exceptions may apply)
- Coaching: each team requires a team coach
- Team composition: Co-ed and / or same gender teams
- Experience: Participants must be associated with an approved junior program and have at least 2 years experience (exceptions may apply). The junior program requirement is being waived for the 2020-21 season due to program cancellations/delays due to COVID-19.
- Length of season: 12 week season with a re-seeding after 6 weeks of play
- Schedule: Our tentative schedule will have games played on October 17, 24, November 14, 28, December 12, 19, January 9, 16, 23, February 6, 27, and March 13. A more detailed schedule with specific dates, times, and location will be released after registration closes. These dates are subject to change dependent on facility availability.
- League times: To be determined following registration closure.
- Locations: To be determined following registration closure. Games will be played at one or two locations only this season.
- Tiered divisions: "Division A" (stronger, more competitive) and "Division B" (still growing, more recreational)
- League fees: $600 team fee for 12 week season ($150 per player)
- Wind-Up Bonspiel: Due to restrictions with COVID-19, we will not be hosting a year-end bonspiel this season.
- Spares List: Players can join the "Spares List" for $25
Return to Play Guidelines 2020-2021: Please see our updated rules here.
League Standings 2018-19: Please click here for the final 2018-2019 league standings.
League Standings 2017-18: Please click here for the final 2017-2018 league standings.