General Information on the EYCA League for 2019-20:
- Ages: 11-18 (exceptions may apply)
- Coaching: each team requires a team coach
- Team composition: Co-ed and / or same gender teams
- Experience: Participants must be associated with an approved junior program and have at least 2 years experience (exceptions may apply)
- Length of season: 12 week season with a re-seeding after 6 weeks of play, followed by a year-end bonspiel
- Schedule: See "Schedule" below
- League times: League games will be played on either Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm and/or Sundays from 9-11am
- Locations: throughout the Edmonton and surrounding area (click here for a list of curling clubs in the Edmonton Area)
- Tiered divisions: "Division A" (stronger, more competitive) and "Division B" (still growing, more recreational)
- League fees: $500 team fee for 12 week season ($125 per player); $320 team fee for 6 week season ($80 per player)
- Wind-Up Bonspiel: A wind-up bonspiel for all participants and coaches will conclude the season. Date and details TBD
- Spares List: Players can join the "Spares List" for $25
League Rules and Format 2019-20: Please see our updated rules here.
League Standings 2019-20: Track your team's progress here.
League Standings 2018-19: Please click here for the final 2018-2019 league standings.
League Standings 2017-18: Please click here for the final 2017-2018 league standings.