General Information on the EYCA League for 2017-18:
- Ages: 11-18 (exceptions may apply)
- Coaching: each team requires a team coach
- Team composition: Co-ed and / or same gender teams
- Experience: Participants must be associated with an approved junior program and have at least 2 years experience (exceptions may apply)
- Length of season: 10 week season with a re-seeding after 5 weeks of play
- Schedule: See "Schedule" below
- League times: Leagues games will be played on either Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm and/or Sundays from 9-11am
- Locations: throughout the Edmonton and surrounding area (click here for a list of curling clubs in the Edmonton Area)
- Tiered divisions: "Division A" (stronger, more competitive) and "Division B" (still growing, more recreational)
- League fees: $440 team fee for 10 week season ($110 per player); $280 team fee for 5 week season ($70 per player)
- Wind-Up Party: A wind-up party luncheon for all participants and coaches will conclude the season. Date TBD
- Spares List: Players can join the "Spares List" for $25
League Rules and Format 2017-18: Please click here.
Schedule 2017-18: Please click here for a listing of the 10 scheduled weekends for EYCA League Play. Please click here for the first session schedule. Please click here for the second session schedule.
League Standings 2017-18: Please click here for the updated league standings. Standings will be updated the week after each weekend of game play.